Ductless AC Repair In Oroville, Gridley, Chico, Paradise, Yuba City, Live Oak, CA, And Surrounding Areas
No air conditioning system is a perfect system. Appliances would run with 100% efficiency in an ideal world with no wear and tear occurring to their internal parts. But that is not how it is. Our air conditioning units age and start getting worn out. Is your air conditioner blowing warm air or refusing to start at all?
When Do You Need To Repair Your System?
- Unusually High Electric Bills: HVAC systems lose efficiency with age. It is wise to schedule annual tune-ups during springtime and when it starts to show signs of faulty operation. But if your system is new, high energy consumption can signal anything. From faulty equipment or a clogged air filter to short cycling or failing parts. We are very well known for providing heating and air in Chico, CA.
- Unresponsive Ductless Air Conditioner Controls: If your AC fails to respond when you try to switch it on or off or use the controls, there is probably something wrong with the cooling unit. Look for an electrical issue or the reversing valve, which may need replacement.
- Grinding Noise Coming From an Indoor Unit: Grinding noises usually mean that the components need to be oiled or bearings need to be used to reduce motor friction. Ignoring the sounds will result in the air handler motor overheating and burning out. Our company also provides other known services in the city, like AC repair in Chico, CA.
- Reduction In AC Cooling Output: Coolants tend to leak out slowly over time, leading to a gradual decrease in cooling capacity.
What’s Included In AC Repair Services?
- Cleaning The Air Filters: Dusty air filters can disrupt your cooling and proper flow of conditioned air. Our HVAC team is skilled and trained to look after your needs in the most effective possible way.
- Clean the Evaporator Coil and Condenser: Dust and soot can lead your system to overheat the system. We make sure we clear the system of debris from the condenser and evaporator coil and other fundamental components of the system. If you are looking for any type of AC installation services, so don’t worry, we are here to provide you the best AC installation in Live Oak, CA.
- Drain Cleaning and Check Leakage: We inspect if water is trickling anywhere in the unit during AC service and clean the drain to prevent the problem of water leakage.
- All-round Inspection: We analyze all the unit’s main components and check for other defects. The best way to get outstanding performance is to get it serviced periodically.
Solar energy is cost-effective, does not harm the earth’s atmosphere, and can be harnessed during peak hours. Schedule an appointment with us for solar panel installation in Oroville, CA.
Why Should We Be Your Choice?
At Feather River Aire, our priority is always our customer. We are a family-owned HVAC company in Oroville, CA with a team of reliable, honest professionals striving to be the quality and comfort you deserve. We aim to make your experience smooth and meet every expectation you desire. Schedule us for solar panel repair in Oroville, CA along with other HVAC services.
Frequently Asked Questions
A ductless HVAC system or micro split delivers warm or cold air to one or more rooms without ducts. These systems can fit in any small space.
A ductless micro split system has one exterior and one indoor unit connected by refrigerant tubing and wiring. The wall-mounted indoor unit delivers warm or cooled air without ducts. One outdoor unit and five internal units make up a ductless multi-zone system.
Ductless systems are easy to install. A tiny hole is drilled to connect the outdoor compressor to the indoor air handler. The bulkiest and loudest units are outside.
Installing a ductless air conditioning system has a lot of perks. The most important advantages include simple installation, energy efficiency, affordable energy expenses, small space, flexibility, fewer allergens, and little maintenance.
Ductless systems require regular maintenance. Remove small split filters from the unit and wipe them with a clean towel. When clean, replace them in the unit. If the filter is dirty or damaged, replace it.
Mini-splits need repairs like any HVAC system. They don't have duct-related difficulties like regular heat pumps and air conditioners, but they can have other problems and may require ductless AC repair in Oroville.
Your ductless system shouldn't need refrigerant refills. Your system's initial charge of refrigerant should last its whole life. A refrigerant leak is a lone exception that will eventually lead to AC breakdown.
Keeping your ductless air system running prevents moisture and mold buildup. Turning it off stops its draining operations. You can also prevent mold by using a product for HVAC and air ducts.